- The service only includes the video consultation via Zoom Call (No App Installation required).
- You will need to provide your own ART kits (must be Singapore HSA-approved or approved in country of testing).
- Notarised documents will be provided after swab completion. (Approved by MOH)
- For travelers doing their pre-departure/pre-travel test, please have your passport ready at the start of the call.
- Result will be sent via email within 30 minutes after swab completion.
- Strictly no refunds for any cancellations of appointments.
- During peak periods, do expect a wait time of up to 15 minutes.
- By booking an appointment, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- Travellers not sure if you need for Tele-ART Swab Test? Kindly visit Singapore’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs Website to find out.