Driving / Vocational Licence Medical Check Up
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) requires all applicants applying for the following vocational licences to undergo a medical examination. These licences are:
- Taxi Driver’s Vocational Licence (TDVL)
- Private Hire Car Driver’s Vocational Licence (PDVL)
- Bus Driver’s Vocational Licence (BDVL)
- Bus Attendant’s Vocational Licence (BAVL)
- Omnibus Driver’s Vocational Licence (ODVL)
We are also able to support other custom test requirements upon request. Want to skip the queue at the polyclinic? Kingston Medical Group’s clinic is equipped with a Chest X-Ray, thus making this a one-stop centre for your full body check up and medical screening needs.
Our clinic is conveniently located in the East at 250 Sims Avenue, and just a 3-minute walk from Aljunied MRT station.
If you require any assistance, kindly WhatsApp / call us at 88612877 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Land Transport Authority (LTA) Licences||Walk-In Price¹||NTUC LHUB Preferential Rates (w GST)²|
Physical Examination, Visual Acuity & Chest X-Ray
Physical Examination & Visual Acuity
|Age 70 Years and above
Physical Examination, Fitness to Drive Examination & Visual Acuity
¹ Prices are subject to prevailing GST.
² Effective 1 Nov 2022, only applicable to NTUC Learners here.
4 Easy steps to qualify for NTUC preferential rate:
1. Visit here to enquire for a TDVL/PDVL Course.
2. NTUC Learning Hub will send you an email that confirms your eligibility.
3. Show the email to our receptionist at the clinic.
4. Enjoy the preferential rate!
For corporate pricing, kindly email us at email@example.com
NTUC Learning Hub TDVL/PDVL Courses
What you need to bring:
1. Land Transport Authority (LTA) Medical Examination Forms and/or Letters
2. For Payment: Cash, Bank Transfer or PayNow
How long does it take:
1. On average, most of our clients finish their tests within 30 to 60 minutes during off peak hours. You may also enquire about the best appointment time for the least waiting time.
2. You should receive your reports within 24 hours through email. If you prefer to collect the report personally at our clinic, kindly inform our clinic assistants at the front desk in advance.