Corporate Tele-ART Booking Page
- The booking on this page are for the partners of Kingston Medical Group Eligible for the corporate Tele-ART Plan. You will be required to input your company code to make an appointment. For public Tele-ART booking, please click here.
- This service is suitable for unvaccinated individuals¹.
- The service only includes the video consultation via Zoom Call (No App Installation/Registration required).
- You will need to provide your own ART kits (must be Singapore HSA-approved or approved in country of testing).
- You are advised to prepare at least 2 ART kits in the event of an invalid result.
- Notarised documents will be provided after swab completion. (Approved by MOH)
- For travelers doing their pre-departure/pre-travel test, please have your passport ready at the start of the call.
- Result will be sent via email within 30 minutes after swab completion.
- During peak periods, do expect a wait time of up to 15 minutes.
- By booking an appointment, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
¹ Subjected to latest government regulations, clients are responsible for checking the validity of Tele-ART for their own use-case.